Itinerary decisions

While I await responses to my booking inquiries in Iceland (so far I only got one response), I'm considering itinerary options for the mainland portion of my trip.

I posted on Lonely Planet's Thorn Tree Forum requesting advice on these itineraries:


1. I love this one because it involves the least relocating.

4 nights Copenhagen
2 nights Aeroskobing
4-5 nights Stockholm
1 night overnight ferry to Helsinki
4-5 nights Helsinki

2. In the above itinerary, Talinn would be a day-trip from Helsinki.  But I like the idea of staying overnight in Talinn (plus it's probably significantly less expensive than the other places on my itinerary).

4 nights Copenhagen
2 nights Aeroskobing
4 nights Stockholm
1 night overnight ferry to Talinn
1 night Talinn
4 nights Helsinki

3. Kalmar would be another place to consider as a detour that isn't too much out of the way.

3 nights Copenhagen
2 nights Aeroskobing
2 nights Kalmar
4 nights Stockholm
1 night overnight ferry to Helsinki
4 nights Helsinki

4. Adding Oslo to my itinerary is very tempting, but it's out of the way, so this would mean two overnight ferries as well as five other destinations.

3 nights Copenhagen
2 nights Aeroskobing
1 night overnight ferry to Oslo
3 nights Oslo
3 nights Stockholm
1 night overnight ferry to Helsinki
3 nights Helsinki