2. Until I was in college, I'd never been outside the northeast United States.
3. Until I was in college, I'd never flown on an airplane.
4. I love architecture. When I was in high school, I planned to be an architect
5. I love music. When I was in college, I switched my major from architecture to music. I have Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral degrees in music.
6. I don't do music anymore, except for my own personal enjoyment. I work in computer technology.
7. I've been in all fifty of the United States, to eight Canadian provinces, Mexico, and 22 countries in Europe.
8. I love to travel alone. I hate to travel with groups of other tourists. I love to seek out opportunities for solitude when I travel. (I don't always succeed at that.)
9. I love to walk.
10. I love to write.