Name the Trip

I don't know what to call this trip. My last three trips to Europe were easier: Italy, my Nordic Adventure, and the Balkans. But what do I call this trip?







I was thinking "Northern Europe," but that doesn't feel nearly specific enough. Do I just call it "Belgium, Netherlands, and Norway"? It doesn't exactly come trippingly off the tongue.

I need help coming up with a good, succinct name for this trip that describes where I'm going.

Here's my general plan: I'm flying Seattle to Brussels and will spend somewhere between 10 and 12 days exploring Belgium and the Netherlands. Then I will fly from Amsterdam to Oslo and spend a few days there before making my way west to Bergen. Finally, I'll fly from Bergen to Trondheim, spend a couple of nights there, and fly home. I have a total of 22 nights.

Maybe "Low Countries and Fjords"? "Benelux minus Lux plus Norway"? "Benenor"?

Or should I define this trip as a "North Sea Adventure"? Not that I'll be on the North Sea for much of it, although I could take a cruise from Bergen to Trondheim instead of flying.

Please add a comment with your suggestion.